Founded in 1877, Océ PPP – a company of the Canon Group – is one of the world leaders / one of the global leaders in the management and professional printing of digital documents. It is a multinational group whose parent company is based in Venlo, in the Netherlands. Present in 9 countries, Océ PPP employs more than 3900 people worldwide.
The group specializes in the production and marketing of printing solutions and document management for professionals. The range of solutions offered by Océ includes:
- printers (black and white and color, large and small size), copiers, scanners,
- management software for printing, broadcasting software,
- maintenance of hardware and software solutions,
- advice for a solution tailored to the needs of the customer,
- processes of document management in the form of outsourced services,
- financial services (rental and leasing),
- consumables for imaging systems.
In 2010, Océ joined the Japanese group Canon whose headquarters are in Tokyo in order to become together the world leader in printing.
For more information about Océ Group, click here.